Monday, November 01, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Sunday, October 03, 2010
Pre Launch of GVO conference and
yesterdays LIVE call already had almost
800 live people on the call in the english
and spanish rooms..
I told you this was going to explode..
It will continue to explode., and here is why.
1. Price point. Where can you get a rocks solid
conference room for $8.97 and an amazing business
opportunity at the same time
2. Globally affordable. Because of the price point
business entrepreneurs ALL over the world can finally
afford this opportunity and are jumping on board!!
(Remember in Brazil, the average fireman salary is
only $276.00 a month!!)
3. The biggest motivator to get people to change
their buying habits is SAVING MONEY.
If you think things are blowing up now, wait until
the product only site comes out.. companies will
be flocking to this product..
Just go get on the Pre Launch Early bird list NOW!!
it's free, and all we are doing is looking for true
Network Marketing Leaders!!
There is very little time left to get involved at the top
of this matrix... I want you as one of my leaders
at the TOP with me, on the very ground floor of
Register for FREE now, because with or without
you, opportunity, or not opportunity...
THIS IS EXPLODING.. EXPLODING!!
Please take 10 seconds and get on the early bird
Thursday, March 08, 2007
In the beginning there was the marketer. There are certain truths you come to understand the more time you spend making money online – or trying to.
Witness the evolution of marketing online. Whether you are new to the net game or an experienced pro, there is one thing you will have in common if you are moving towards entrepreneurial success.
As you read this article you will realize what you have in common with all the other million dollar earners online, and what you’re missing that can take you from where you are to where you want to be.
So let’s get started shall we?
I will begin with a bullet point list and short explanation of the marketing necessities you want to have:
For starters, most established markets will already be using this by default:
- A Domain: something specific to what you want to promote like (ex.www.mysite.com)
- Hosting: a place to put your site, if you’re planning on making money – find a paid solution so you look like a credible business and you cut back on high traffic crashes.
- A website: your image your presence and your marketing message, don’t get pulled into the trap I see everywhere of trying to put too many choices on your website. Maximize on the effectiveness by only giving one purpose to a page. For example if you want to build a list - focus all your efforts and copy on that singular focus, if you want your site to sell a product, then only put that focus on your site. You’ll also need a good editing program, and an ftp software to get this up and moving.
- A merchant account: If you have something to sell, people will need a way to pay you. There are a ton of great providers out there, but there are a specific few that give your visitors the security to pull out a credit card with assurance.
- An Autoresponder: This is a real necessity if you want a business and not just a hobby. When you have a family to support this is a real no brainer. This is your email follow up service. You get a name added to your list and this is where they go. You will use this to stay in touch and build relationships with your customers and soon-to-be customers.
- A helpdesk: in the beginning when your business and sales are small you can handle all the little questions and emails yourself. One of the things that will keep a small business is small is thinking “I can do that myself” if you want to truly grow; you need to share the workload (petty tasks) and focus on what you truly want to do creatively for your business.
- Membership Site software: once you’re addicted to the internet marketing lifestyle, you will realize this oh-so-simple fact, it’s great to make a sale, but it’s even better to make a sale once and get paid for it every month. Continuity is king.
- Teleconferencing software: If you want an easy way to create and crank out high ticket products, audios and a transcript is an easy to make, high-value product.
Of course everything we’ve touched on so far only scratches the surface, but these are the necessities that not only get you started but will make you above average. Keep your eyes peeled for more articles that will take you from beginner to winner.
We’ll cover resources that will help you stay organized and expand your business to make you truly prosperous such as:
-PDF creators and converters
- Mind mapping software
- Site tools to make your business a set and forget it – money magnet
- Internet video and audio creating software
- And the how-to’s of outsourcing
Keep learning, and most important: be persistent – it will be a quality you share with the biggest money makers online today…
To get more information or download your own copy of the Resource Report for free visit: http://tinyurl.com/33ef8d
Yours In Success,
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Are you one of the many people out there who simply doesn't understand Blogging and The Blogging Phenomena? Or Maybe you just dont know where to start?
Well look no further! The Blogging Phenomena Audio and E-Book package explains what it is all about - In Plain English!
And best of all, You can get your hands on a FREE copy Now!
Get your copy and begin understanding The Blogging Phenomena Today.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Although you may believe that the chances are slim, you would be surprised to find out that duplicate content is actually a widespread epidemic. With the dawn of the Internet, this problem has become ever more perilous. Since many companies now hire ghostwriters to write their content for them, plagiarism is at an all-time high. Although there are legitimate ghostwriters that would never plagiarize, there are also some that repetitiously steal from online sources, change a few words around and market it as their own.
If you do not have the time to use software such as Article Recon to check all of your content for duplication, there are still a few ways to guard yourself from this epidemic. First off, if you write the content yourself, then you can be assured that it is not stolen. A trusted member of your staff also would not risk their job by duplicating content. However, if these options are not available to you and you must hire a ghostwriter, make sure to make an educated choice.
Do not simply pick the first person who applies because this could prove to be extremely detrimental to you in the future. Narrow down the list of applicants to the top five and ask them for some samples of their work. Also request that they provide at least two references. Talk to the references and find out how long they worked for them, the quality of work they turned in and also if there was ever any problem with duplicate content.
There are not many writers that turn from being a legitimate writer to a plagiarizer so there is a good chance that if they have a good track record, then you will be safe. Some companies also choose to have their ghostwriters sign a contract stating that they will be 100 percent responsible for any expenses related to them turning in duplicate content. This will scare the ghostwriter into never wanting to risk plagiarizing. As well, inform them that you will randomly use software such as CopyScape to make sure that they are not duplicating content.
There are ways to avoid duplicate content and you should take every precaution possible because if you do not, the consequences could be dire.
To download an excellent free tool **will only be FREE until Feb 20, 2007** that allows you to have unlimited duplicated content searches, please visit the link below:
It happens tommorow - Wednesday, Feb. 21st
at 5pm and all of the details are available right now at:
http://tinyurl.com/2fafty <--------- Check it out...
That evening you'll get the full story on why web-audio and
web-video, when combined with special list-building strategies
are the secret to so many successful online businesses.
That evening you'll also learn how to claim unlimited 365-day
access to Audio Generator (AG), Instant Video Generator (IVG)
& Marketing Makeover Generator (MMG), for the price of one.
Only 500 Internet marketers will get access to
this first-time offer, so mark your calendar now
and show-up 10 minutes early on Feb. 21st.
You may forward that Webcast link to any friends
or colleagues who you feel may also benefit from
getting access to all 3 software tools for the
price of 1 :-)
(Our webcast line can hold 50,000 attendees! so the more, the merrier)
http://tinyurl.com/2fafty <--------- Webcast page...
Later that evening, Co-founder, Rick Raddatz will
show you the 21 most over-looked features in AG,
IVG and MMG. So make sure your webmaster is also
on the call if you decide to take advantage of the
special first-time offer that evening.
Hope to hear from you on Wed, Feb. 21st...
Best of Success,